Re: [Echo icons] Problems loading email icon

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Sun, 2007-08-05 at 20:20 +0200, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
talked about it to infrastructure team yet, should I?
If you have trouble uploading your files to your fedorapeople.org account you probably should but I might have misunderstood your issue.

Rahul

Yes, probably you misunderstood. I have problems uploading icons to
luya's fedorapeople.org account through mine account. But it should
work, quoting Luya [1]:

Ah ok. I am not sure you can do that though.

Rahul