[Echo icons] Problems loading email icon

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Sun Aug 5 19:15:10 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-08-05 at 21:00 +0200, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Could you check if you can write on echo folder ? I enable your accout
> to write. In a meanwhile, I have uploaded your mail icon as
> internet-mail under application folder.
>

> Luya

Thanks for the uploading. However, as far as the write access goes it
got worse. Gnome's ssh connection shows empty echo folder and plain ssh
says permission denied when I try to cd echo:

[mso at people1 ~]$ cd /home/fedora/luya/public_html/images/
[mso at people1 images]$ ls
echo
[mso at people1 images]$ cd echo/
-bash: cd: echo/: Permission denied