Re: Virtual FudCon

Hi Luya,

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Not certain about making a Virtual FudCon as midterm exams begins next week. i
was hoping to do presentation of echo-icon-theme.

If you've decided you can do an echo presentation, I recommend posting it to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JefSpaleta/VirtualFudCon and dropping Jef Spaleta a note to let him know. I'm proposing the other Art team sessions now but I'm not sure if you've got the time to do an echo one.