Connecting to (was Re: Virtual FudCon)

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Mon Aug 6 15:43:40 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> I just read about the Virtual FudCon -
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JefSpaleta/VirtualFudCon and I think it
> would be cool for the Art Team to take part in some way.
>
> It is somewhat aligned with the end of Round 2 for the wallpaper theme,
> so maybe someone want to talk about this or maybe about Nodoka or Echo.
>
> Also we can try to get our own hackfest with work on Nodoka, wallpapers,
> icons, mascots, website layout, whatever.

So we have both a hackfest and a presentation proposed for the virtual
fudcon on the wiki page Nicu mentioned above.

The Fedora infrastructure team also created a conference room for us on
the asterisk server:

sip:art at fedoraproject.org

If you'd like to test out your connectivity, please use ekiga or the sip
client of your choice and dial into art at fedoraproject.org. (if you have
a sip enabled phone or client that requires an extension number, the
extension number for the art conference is 2004.) I'll be in there until
about 6 pm Eastern Time (US) today; I have a mic so if I hear you I'll
give ya a holler. :)

~m