Re: Splash Screens for OO.Org2 and GIMP

Hi Chris,

Christopher Desjardins wrote:
Hi,
I was curious if anyone was working on custom Fedora splash screens
for oo.org2 and gimp and whether or not this might be included in F8?
To me it makes a disto look just that much more polished.

I don't think so. Those projects have their own look and I'm not sure it would be quite appropriate to override their splash screens. Especially the GIMP splashscreen, as I know there's an ongoing contest for that and it doesn't seem fair to override it.