[Nodoka Theme] Are we going to finally enable it?

Hi,

Test 1 is out, feature freeze and Test 2 are approaching, Nodoka theme
is visually more or less complete and I noticed it moved to
CategoryApprovedFedora8 [1]. So, as the packages are already in rawhide
it's now only a matter of enabling it by default. What you think? Who's
the person who can actually do it? Is it OK enabling Echo together with
it or I should rather change the metatheme to use the Fedora/Mist icon
theme (default in Fedora 7)?

Thanks,
Martin