Re: [Nodoka Theme] Are we going to finally enable it?

On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 16:56 +0200, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I can do it, but has the artwork contest ended yet ? Or are there no
> other contenders for the gtk/icon theme area ?

There are no other contenders for gtk/metacity theme and actually the
Nodoka theme is listed in the feature list and was approved, so in this
are I think we are already determined. So I think it's only a matter of
enabling it by default. As for the Echo, MairĂ­n seems to think Echo is
not (and will not be) ready for Fedora 8, so we will probably will have
to fall back to Mist. I wait a day or two for other comments and if no
one is against I change the icon theme in the metatheme to the current
default. I'll let you know about it.