Re: Hello everyone, I have arrived.

Michael Beckwith wrote:
I am the newest member of the Fedora Art Team.

My name is Michael Beckwith, I have been a bit of a lurker but finally decided to dive in and officially join.

Welcome Michael!

What is your area of expertise? On what kind of things do you like to work? Do you have some work to show off?

If you lurked the list for a while, I guess it is not the case for me to repeat the pointers I posted a few days ago in another "welcome" message [1].

[1] - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2007-July/msg00196.html