Re: Generic Logos - was: Re: Round 3

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:
Máirí­n Duffy wrote:

As "Generic Logos" [1] got approved as a feature for F8, how this will influence our work? We will de-brand as much as we can from the graphics? We will two parallel set of graphics? Both?

Let's talk to Bill and/or Seth and figure out what they want to do. It should be easy enough to produce artwork that simply does not have the logo, for example. That should be sufficient?

I guess so, but for this we will need to produce graphics which work well with and without the logo (it is not the case with "Abstract").
I don't think Bill or Seth are on this list, so where do we talk with them?