Hello everyone, I have arrived.

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Aug 10 06:31:13 UTC 2007

Michael Beckwith wrote:
> I'm probably going to lurk a bit more and help out where possible on a
> light scale while I do my best to get more familiar with the FOSS tools
> that are used. I'd like to focus more on the creation of graphics, and
> less on gtk stuff as I am not familiar with gtk.

Well, I am somewhat in the same boat, not very knowledgeable about the
inner works of the GTK and working more on creation of graphics, but
even here are a lot of possibilities: icon work, desktop graphics, web
graphics, printing materials etc.

The tools mainly used by our team are GIMP and Inkscape, with Blender
being another wonderful tool on which we kind of lack expertise (our
Blender expert is Mola). Of course, there are lot of less known but also
  marvelous tools, like Fyre or Agave.