Re: Generic Logos - was: Re: Round 3

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:

Seth is skvidal and Bill is notting on freenode irc, they're generally pretty easy to get a hold of that way (although of course during US East

Yeah, I know their nicks but my timezone is not that great for such talks (and am I also not well known for using irc :D )

Coast hours)... I can ping them tomorrow and fill you guys in on what we talked about?

This sound like a plan!