[Nodoka] Request for change of default gtk/metacity theme in rawhide

Hi,

as I promised I have waited 'for a day or two' and now I updated the
nodoka-theme-gnome package to use Fedora icon theme (located in
redhat-artwork package). So I now request for making the Nodoka gtk and
metacity themes default in Rawhide. The new package will probably appear
in the repo later, currently its only in koji[1].

Thanks,
Martin