[Nodoka] Request for change of default gtk/metacity theme in rawhide

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Sat Aug 11 16:23:05 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-08-11 at 16:56 +0200, Christopher David Desjardins wrote:
> I may be crazy but when I downloaded this theme my scrollbars are all
> grey and boxing and I thought the scrollbars would be blue.  Have I not
> installed something important?  I'm running F7 btw.
> Thanks,
> Chris

No, the scrollbars aren't supposed to be blue, it's too distracting. In
the earliest stages of development they were blue, but that was because
code wasn't complete enough. You can compare how it looks for you with
the screenshot [1] of the last version on the nodoka wiki [2]. If it's
different than it would be most probably a bug.