Re: Nodoka theme

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Sun, 2007-08-12 at 22:55 +0200, Matthias Clasen wrote:

This might be connected with check buttons positioning issue in
firefox's menus, I noticed recently. It slipped because I don't use
firefox and in all applications I use it was drawed and positioned
correctly.

Firefox is the default browser and very popular. Expect to hear a lot of complaints if the theme doesn't work well regardless of whether it is the application's fault or not.

All of these problems can be checked with testgtk, which is included
in the gtk tree (you'll have to build it yourself, though).

Can you make it available in the Fedora repository?

Rahul