Nodoka theme

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Sun Aug 12 21:35:55 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-08-12 at 23:22 +0200, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Martin Sourada wrote:
> Firefox is the default browser and very popular. Expect to hear a lot of
> complaints if the theme doesn't work well regardless of whether it is
> the application's fault or not.

I expect. That's one of the reasons I wanted to make it available as
soon as possible. More testing in rawhide => more discovered issues
before final release. We (I and Daniel) cannot test every single thing
all by ourselves. Still I wonder that nobody mentioned this issue yet
though there are some people using Nodoka already.

But maybe firefox users are used to this kind of issues. I happened to
look into the configuration dialog in ff3alpha8pre and was horrified.
Luckily it wasn't a issue in Nodoka, but in firefox itself. It just
looked same (bad) with all themes... But in no way lessens the fact that
the check box rendering issue is here and needs to be fixed.

*snip*