Re: [Nodoka Theme] Are we going to finally enable it?

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Fri, 2007-08-10 at 07:50 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
Martin Sourada wrote:
It's been a while since I changed my default theme to Nokoda and it seems fine. It possible to get some hard numbers, to see how it stand performance-wise compared with the current theme? Not sure what can be used here, maybe GtkPerf [1] which is not packaged in Fedora.

[1] - http://gtkperf.sourceforge.net/

Hm... two years old app, yet it compiles and installs OK.

This is now available in the repository FYI.

Rahul