Consistent Icon Theme in F8 and Splashy w/ Hibernate?

Hi,
Maybe this has been raised before but ... I think F8 needs a
consistent icon theme in GNOME.  In F7, the default icon theme is very
nice except for the OpenOffice, Firefox, and Evolution icons.  Why
must these be the old Red Hat ones?  Why not use the default icons or
better yet improve on them to give a more consistent feel like what
Ubuntu has done?  I know this is minor but it looks less polished w/o
a consistent theme for all the default icons at least.

Also, I was reading that OpenSuse will be using Splashy instead of the
seeing dialog when hibernating your computer ... Is this something
that could be incorporated into F8 to make it also look more polished?

Thanks,
Chris