Nodoka theme

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Sun Aug 12 21:46:13 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-08-12 at 23:18 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:

> > - inconsistent radio, check and toggle buttons are not drawn properly
> >
> This might be connected with check buttons positioning issue in
> firefox's menus, I noticed recently. It slipped because I don't use
> firefox and in all applications I use it was drawed and positioned
> correctly.

Unlikely. I'll attach a screenshot that shows how inconsistent buttons
look in the default GTK+ style.

> > - fill levels in ranges are not handled very well
> >
> GTKScale, GTKProgressBar or both? It seems there is a small issue in the
> progress bar fill rendering, but I didn't noticed any issues in GTKScale

Fill levels in range widgets, not progress bars. This is a new feature
in GTK+ 2.12, so most themes don't handle it very well yet. You could
be the first. I'll attach screenshot for this, too.

> > - resize grips other than south-east are not implemented
> >
> Inheritance from murrine. But as I looked previously in the code, it
> should not be hard to implement. Are there actually used anywhere? I
> didn't see them in other place yet...

At least south-west shows up in statusbars in LTR locales. The others
are indeed very rare, and more of theoretical interest.

> Thanks, I'll try it. Every test tool is of great help (and testers as
> well). I hope we'll be granted space on fedora hosted so that we can run
> some kind of bugzilla to better track the issues.

Since the packages are in Fedora, you can get components in the Fedora
product in bugzilla.redhat.com.

Matthias