Using git command and trac

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Tue Aug 14 09:11:18 UTC 2007

To answer the question,

Martin Sourada a écrit :
>>  And so, because it's in a directory with version
>> number included (echo-icon-theme-0.2-20070427wiki), where are we
>> supposed to upload new icons? Are you going to create the final layout
>> yet, or is the current layout final?

Directly inside the directory following the layout as organized from
EchoDevelopment wiki page. Reading about icon theme setting[1], it looks
like 16x16 svg version won't be necessary after all. I am creating a
directory called echo-icon-sources to host gtk-icon-coverage and the
original svg sources.

[1]http://standards.freedesktop.org/icon-theme-spec/icon-theme-spec-latest.html

Luya
keeps learning more about creating a set of icon package.