Using git command and trac

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Tue Aug 14 09:25:35 UTC 2007

I looked a little through the echo git and discovered, that some of the
icons from luya.fedorapeople.org are still missing. E.g. internet-mail
and preferences-desktop-pda. Also, I played a little with the source
browser and wiki and it seems the browser isn't working quite I would
expect it too... but, if you'd like to display an image from the git
repo on the nodoka wiki, following this example seems to work:

[[Image(http://git.fedoraproject.org/?p=hosted/echo-icon-theme;a=blob_plain;f=echo-icon-theme-0.3-1/Echo/48x48/applications/preferences-desktop-keyboard.png;hb=HEAD)]]

Martin