Re: Fedora Infinity Update

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:

I've been playing around with the Fedora Infinity wallpaper this weekend trying to get something I felt really comfortable with because I felt that what we had at the end of round 2 just didn't have the level of polish and 'bling' I think we were hoping for.

Anyway this is what I ended up with:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/Infinity/Round3Scratch

What do you think?

There is an ongoing thread on the devel list about the F8 release name with one most talked candidate being Absinthe. In my tiny mind I would find insanely cool *if* the release name is Absinthe to have the graphics like your latest works but using an Absinthe-like green instead of purple.