Fedora Infinity Lighter Touch(was Re: Fedora Infinity Update)

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
Hey folks,

I've been playing around with the Fedora Infinity wallpaper this weekend trying to get something I felt really comfortable with because I felt that what we had at the end of round 2 just didn't have the level of polish and 'bling' I think we were hoping for.

Think less bling and even more minimalistic with more muted coloring:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/Infinity/Round3Scratch#head-0a9599c1325bcd011a560deee06efb1f6e5314a1

Is this too corporate-looking?