Re: Fedora Infinity Lighter Touch(was Re: Fedora Infinity Update)

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:

Think less bling and even more minimalistic with more muted coloring:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/Infinity/Round3Scratch#head-0a9599c1325bcd011a560deee06efb1f6e5314a1

Is this too corporate-looking?

I like the absolute minimalism from "Lighter Touch", I am not bothered by it looking "corporate". The image I like the most is the Anaconda screen, I would add to it just maybe a slight drop shadow for the logo and the "panel" (but it work well even without that).