Sorting echo icons following Naming Specs

Hi,

I am sorting the Echo icons following the naming specs. That means that
I created 16x16, 22x22, 24x24, 48x48 and scalable folders and inside
them actions, animations, apps, categories, devices, emblems, emotes,
intl, mimetypes, places and status folders. I already resorted all the
pngs, and now I am sorting the svgs. I noticed that many svgs are not
included, so I am adding the as well. I also changed the index.theme to
reflect the new folder layout. I propose to add a trunk folder into the
git repo with Echo subfolder (which contains the above listed folders
and index.theme). If you are OK with it, I will push the changes to the
git repo once I am finished.

Note, that some of the folders are empty - 22x22 all, because we don't
have any 22x22 icons yet and intl and animations, because we don't have
the animated icon and country flags yet. I included these folders both
in the layout and in the index.theme mostly for future purposes.