Sorting echo icons following Naming Specs

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Wed Aug 15 12:18:58 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 11:50 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am sorting the Echo icons following the naming specs. That means that
> I created 16x16, 22x22, 24x24, 48x48 and scalable folders and inside
> them actions, animations, apps, categories, devices, emblems, emotes,
> intl, mimetypes, places and status folders. I already resorted all the
> pngs, and now I am sorting the svgs. I noticed that many svgs are not
> included, so I am adding the as well. I also changed the index.theme to
> reflect the new folder layout. I propose to add a trunk folder into the
> git repo with Echo subfolder (which contains the above listed folders
> and index.theme). If you are OK with it, I will push the changes to the
> git repo once I am finished.
>
> Note, that some of the folders are empty - 22x22 all, because we don't
> have any 22x22 icons yet and intl and animations, because we don't have
> the animated icon and country flags yet. I included these folders both
> in the layout and in the index.theme mostly for future purposes.
>
> Martin

I just finished the sorting and pushed the changes to the git repo. If
you'd like to try it do git clone
git://git.fedoraproject.org/git/hosted/echo-icon-theme and copy the Echo
folder from trunk to your icon themes folder (don't forget to uninstall
the echo-icon-theme rpm first).

I noticed most of the svg icons however still have various issues and
some of theme still aren't stripped from the illustrator garbage. I'll
try to fix the illustrator garbage and as next stage I am playing with
an idea of creating an wiki page which would track the svg icons issues.

Martin