[Echo Icons] help needed in cleaning SVG icons.

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Thu Aug 16 03:26:03 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 04:34 +0200, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Can you compare with this tarball[1]? I have set up a while ago.
> [1]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LuyaTshimbalanga/Sandbox?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=echo-fixed-svg.tar.gz
>
> Be mind rendering them in Nautilus might be a problem.

I have focused only at the icons which will be used in the theme itself
- i.e. the large versions of them - so I can only compare those. So from
these I can compare, some of the icons in your tarball are not 48x48 and
size is usually around the size in the icons which I pushed yesterday to
the git repo. I however noticed two icons, that are not in git yet:
software-update-download and system-software-update. I'll add them to
the trunk.

Rendering in nautilus seems to be fine in the meaning that they are
displayed and mostly look same or at least very similar to their png
counterparts.

Just an idea about the system-software-update. Did you tried using the
refresh arrows there? It might be clearer then that it's updates.

Martin