[Echo] Making new gallery page

Hi,

today I started making a new page for the echo gallery following the
example set by gnome icon theme [1]. It's a lot of work to add all those
icons and as a result it's slow and I have included only slightly more
than half of action icons. I would like to hear your opinion though:

1. is it OK doing it this way?
2. 22x22 icons are more important than 24x24, should I use them there,
even though there is none created yet? Or switch to them later?
3. Some of the icons aren't included in the Icon Naming Specifications
[2]. Should I include them also (most likely separated from the rest)?

Thanks for your opinions, you can look at the draft on hosted wiki [3].

Martin