Echo Icon Theme Status final draft

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Fri Aug 17 20:34:00 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've just created finished the new gallery for Echo icons [1]. Hopefully
there are listed all icons created so far and did my best to also
include most of the icons that are to be created. I tried to follow the
icon naming guidelines form icon naming specification [2], so I had to
rename some of the already created icons - IIRC bluetooth to
wireless-bluetooth, and gpm-* stuff.

So, is there any icon that is missing on the page (meaning that it is
not listed)? Is there any icon name that seems to be wrong? Do you think
that there is listed icons that should not be? Is there an error on the
page? Let me know.

Thanks,
Martin