[Echo] Reworking Categories Icons

Hi,

I am going to rework all the Categories Icons so that

a) they will have all sizes (16x16, 22x22, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48 and
scalable)
b) I will fix the svg issues
c) I will make the missing icons
d) they will follow the current perspective guidelines (so that we will
see, how isometric perspective works for 22x22 and 24x24 sizes)

I am noticing you just to make sure there won't be more people doing the
same thing and also if you have any suggestions or tips, let me know. I
will mostly use the current shapes, only make the missing sizes and
missing icons and change the perspective where needed. I will also
consider using same shapes that are in tango or gnome icon themes.

I will add all the icons during the process on my fedorapeople echo page
[1] and when I am finished I'll let you know here on the art list.

Thanks,
Martin

[1] http://mso.fedorapeople.org/echo/echo.xhtml