Re: my idea for mascot

Anuja KR wrote:
hi
I have a few ideas about fedora mascot. check the link below.
http://anujagraphics.googlepages.com/home

Gerold already explained about hat, so I won't redundantly talk about that.
Please submit any proposals to the relevant wiki page - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Mascot

Back in the initial discuss about a mascot some people supported a dolphin, so a dolphin mascot could have some fans (sure, it will have also opponents claiming MySQL use *another* dolphin)