Re: About the mascot

I don't think that's a good idea at all, no offence, because Microsoft uses a butterfly a lot, and that's not what we want to associate Fedora with. I'm still torn on the need for a mascot or not, so I don't really have any suggestions in replacement of this. However on the mascot wiki, I did kind of like the humans towards the bottom.