Re: About the mascot

Karel Boissinot wrote:
Anybody thought of using a butterfly for the mascott? I really suck at drawing things so I can't say I have made a sketch, but I got inspired looking at this picture:

http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/images/3d_bubble_07.svg

The reflected logo kinda makes it look like the bottom wings of a butterfly.

Anyway, just food for thought

The thing is a mascot should not be centered around the logo, the intention behind the mascot was to have it freely usable by anyone and the logo is governed by trademark guidelines.