Re: Round 3 Default Artwork Decision

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:

YES, I would *love* some help -

All of the source SVGs should be on that Round3Final page... I haven't even thought too much about the basic RHGB and GDM designs so anything is really fair game!

This attached mockup (I never did a RHGB screen before) is how I think it should look like: plain and simple but nice and with the same theme.

And I tried something: replaced the background in the Flying High GDM theme with your Infinity background and it does not look bad at all. We can tweak the login box a little (maybe decrease the corner roundness) to have it changed more.