Re: Round 3 Default Artwork Decision

Nicu Buculei wrote:
This attached mockup (I never did a RHGB screen before) is how I think it should look like: plain and simple but nice and with the same theme.

Nicu, I used your mockup to create an image and tried it out in RHGB - it looks *really* slick. The only thing is that I can't change the background color without rebuilding the package so I'm going to get some help on that. Can't seem to take a screenshot either... sigh :)

By the way, I have updated the grub artwork, added syslinux, and also the firstboot artwork for Infinity.

I was thinking about basing the GDM theme on Avio - with some overhaul of the buttons displayed (I think it displays too many, and the button artwork clashses with our style): http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=37395