[SPAM:1.4] Echo media icons and colour question

I reworked the media icons and added 22x22 and 16x16 versions. I've put them up at: http://home.brej.org/Echo/

Now the question. When making the icons I followed the guidelines and used the "#00BBFF Echo Main" blue for the main blue. Most blue action icons use "#19AEFF" instead which isn't in the colour palette. There is little visible difference but I would like to make sure which is the correct colour. If #00BBFF is the right one then I can go through and change the gradients on the SVGs and correct the other action icons with the right colour as I add lighting/shadows.