Re: [SPAM:1.4] Echo media icons and colour question

On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 00:40 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
> So I'd suggest to use whatever you think is better :)
>
> Martin

Oh, and I forget to add... Even though it is a draft and subject to
discussion (and change), I would advice you to look at the reworked
guidelines [1] as well. The colour palette there is based on the already
made icons and so I have the brightest blue as #19aeff.

Thanks,
Martin