[SPAM:1.4] Re: [SPAM:1.4] Echo media icons and colour question

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Charlie Brej a écrit :
I reworked the media icons and added 22x22 and 16x16 versions. I've
put them up at: http://home.brej.org/Echo/

Make sure to cast the light upper-left instead of upper-right i.e.
media-playback-stop icon.

I noticed that all icons have the lighting coming from the upper right corner so I left it as it was. If I change it to the right then I should do the same for all. As I was going though the icons I also noticed that there is no systematic lighting gradient either. Since these arrow type icons are quite simple what I could do is to go through and make them all and edit the svg by hand so as to make sure all the colours/gradients/shadows all match. They are only a few objects each so it shouldn't be hard. I'm gonna leave it for a couple weeks till I have some time again but it shouldn't take me long now I know the guts of these.