Infinity GDM mockup

Hi,

I created a gmd mockups for the infinity theme. It's based on the Avio
style you talked about, but it has fewer buttons and it is coloured
according to infinity wallpaper. I created widescreen mockup, but on 4:3
it will be similar. Any comments? Oh, and the used icons are from Gnome
theme (as Mist derives those).

Martin