Infinity GDM mockup

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Tue Aug 28 13:48:49 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-08-28 at 15:38 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> I like in your second take the thiner borders.

Yeah, I noticed they seems too thick, so I made them thinner.

> About my horizontal layout for buttons I have my own doubts (it work for
> English but in another languages the text may not fit the width) so
> maybe your vertical layout is better.

I made a third take. The most notable changes are usage of the mask in
inkscape (but, even though I managed that it looks as desired, I am
still quite unsure about how to use the mask...) and white borders.
Again on the same place [1].

Martin