Re: Infinity GDM mockup

> The smaller variant from Steven Garrity looks much more elegant than
> having everything look so huge.
>
> Rahul

That's now three to one :) Seems I am the only one who likes the 'big'
version more... Anyway, the final gdm theme will be done by Mo and she
seems to like the thinner borders more (about icons we didn't talked). I
am now content with my mockups [1] and everyone who thinks otherwise is
welcome to tweak them to their liking.

Thanks,
Martin