Re: animated backgrounds

Máirín Duffy wrote:

So I did a series of the infinity backgrounds, 24, 1 for each in the day to match the approximate sky coloring of that time of day.

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/artwork/infinity-24/

All 24 PNGs:

I think you can get away with a change every 3 or 4 hours, not hourly, is a lot less work for you and you can't precisely match the sky color anyway, for example at 5pm the sky color is *completely different* in June and December.