busyness

I'm still here, but am very busy as classes have started up again.  I don't think at the present time I have much time to work on Nodoka theme engine optimizations.  Howeve, I should be able to fit in some work on the Metacity borders (they still have problems handling the prelights correctly in any button arrangement other than the default, and I somehow just don't like the menu button having a prelight the way it does now).

~Daniel