busyness

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Wed Aug 29 16:00:53 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-29 at 17:20 +0200, Daniel Geiger wrote:
> I'm still here, but am very busy as classes have started up again.  I
> don't think at the present time I have much time to work on Nodoka
> theme engine optimizations.  Howeve, I should be able to fit in some
> work on the Metacity borders (they still have problems handling the
> prelights correctly in any button arrangement other than the default,
> and I somehow just don't like the menu button having a prelight the
> way it does now).
>
> ~Daniel

Ok. Be sure to post screen-shots somewhere, or something, when you are
done and add yourself to the gitnodoka group at your fedora account so
that you will have write access [1] to the git repo [2]. If you have
questions about the git usage or the current administration of nodoka
generally, just ask me :) Just in case you didn't noticed, the nodoka
homepage is now at hosted [3].

Martin