Re: Infinity GDM mockup

Mark wrote:

A few suggestions for this infinity GDM mockup:
1. make the black shadow smaller

Yeah, probably... or make the entire dialog smaller and the shadow will be proportionally smaller

2. add fading lines between users (?)

Is this technically possible?

3. add a glow in the users background part (that looks to boring now)
or add some of those little stars that are in the background (upper
right corner) as well

This is why I insisted for transparency all around, to get a bit of texture from the background.

BUT we still have time? We are past the feature freeze and string freeze...