[Fwd: Fedora Infinity · Re: rawhide report: 20 070830 changes]

--- Begin Message ---
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:47:18 -0400, Build System wrote:

> desktop-backgrounds-7.92-1
> --------------------------
> * Tue Aug 28 2007 Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com> - 7.92-1
> - Add Infinity background

:-( First this update resulted in a totally white background.
Hopefully not the case when upgrading from F7.  Then I entered the
appearance prefs to choose the new Fedora Infinity background. Some
time later it turned out that Nautilus gets very active every 2 secs
for a longer time, loading infinity background related files again and
again, which made find out it's some sort of animated desktop
background. Overhead. Complete overhead. I'm going back to a copy of
F7's background or a custom one.