Re: KDE: Default Style

Laith Juwaidah wrote:
On Monday 03 December 2007 13:22:33 Mark wrote:
 > I would make gnome and kde look identical (in skin).
-1

I don't think they should be identical. Let's face it! KDE has better looks than GNOME, and that was one of the reasons why I am using KDE,

This is true for certain values of "better" :D

now that KDE4 is on the way, it will have even more power, and I really don't think we should take that away from KDE users just because GNOME can't do that!