Re: Request for project icon and logo

On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 13:26 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
> > Cool, Any way we can get a matching "D-Feet" spelled out for the web
> > page?
>
> While playing with the text heading I got an alternate idea
> http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/stuff/d-feet_alt.png
> with source http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/stuff/d-feet_alt.svg
>
> Here are  a number of text headings:
> http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/stuff/d-feet_full.png
> with sources: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/stuff/d-feet_full.svg

I really like the feet in the 'D' though not in the 'ee'.  What I really
like is that text logo combined with the logo that is on the left, four
down.  I like the idea of keeping the magnifying glass as the logo and
icon but combing it with the text and having the feet trample over it
for a full effect.  Something to the effect of the attached svg though
better composed than I can do.

Also for the icon we need to figure out how to make it look good at
small resolutions.

--
John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com>