Re: Gimp Gap

Nicu Buculei wrote:
For a long time using GAP is one of the things I want to learn more about, but didn't get to it so far (some years ago it used to be packaged in Fedora).
I'd really like to learn more too, especially if it has some power to export to video files.
Just a wild guess: maybe it is not ported to GIMP 2.4?
It would be nice to have it packaged in Fedora and if we ever get to the Art Studio spin, it would be a must-have there, I think.
I could believe that but I'm hoping against it. I'll probably hang out in the GIMP IRC channels or hit up their mailing list within the next couple days. In regards to the art studio, yes, definitely. Maybe Mairin will have something about it once she gets back from her trip.

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)