Re: First banner ad!

I said earlier I was creatively challenged, but I had a little play with
this to pass a bit of time and this is my result.

I've just modified the fudcon logo from Mairin and the used an infinity
wall paper for the background to mirror the current banner up on fp.org
inline with Mike's request for the new banner to match the colour
scheme.

I've attached both the png and the svg so maybe it might be of some
use :D If not, no problem - it was fun to play!

Jon