Re: Link for official F9 theme proposal

Both Jonathan and Matthias' ideas noted. I'll consider them for other possibilities and post what I come up with.

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 19:16 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 10:30 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
Another thing to consider in an multi-cultural context like ours: in some cultures hand gestures have completely different meanings that you are used to (and may be offensive: one finger, two fingers, the open palm, the fist, etc.).
Yeah. Words bad, body parts really bad...
Michael, how about an over-simplification of your concept, leaving *only* the broken chain?

Could the chain merge into the fedora logo or something?

Jon